We are delighted to share some exciting updates with you this week that will elevate your experience. Without further ado, let's delve into the details.
Reorganized acquisition module
To simplify things, we've relocated all funnels created under the Acquisition module to the Funnels Visitors section. Additionally, we've moved Attribution to the Analyze section to provide a more streamlined experience. These changes will make it easier for you to access and analyze your funnel data, giving you greater insights into your visitors' behavior and campaign performance.
Funnel comparisons allows you to measure funnel performance by comparing different time periods side-by-side, such as current day vs. previous day, current week vs. previous week, and custom periods for both current and previous dates, etc.
These changes will save you time and effort, especially when you want to analyze the impact of specific changes made to your website. For example, suppose you make some changes to your website and want to see how much your conversion rate has improved since the last change.
Funnel breakdown by source, channel, and referer.
We have added 3 more options in the funnels breakdown:
- Source: The origin of traffic to a website or application, such as a search engine or social media platform i.e Facebook, Google, etc.
- Channel: A category of traffic source that refers to how visitors found a website or application, such as organic search, paid search, or social media.
- Referrer: The URL of the webpage that linked to a website or application and brought traffic to it, also known as the referring page.
We are happy to announce that the feature many of you have been requesting is now available. You can now delete your workspace by going to Workspace Settings > General, and at the bottom of the page, you will find the option to delete your workspace.
Group function: update or send company-level attributes
Reset function: clear cached user and company details (typically used during logouts)
Exclude auto-captured events: Ability to exclude all events from a section by adding the 'um-no-capture' class. This feature is particularly useful for excluding auto-captured event tracking in certain sections. i.e image editor etc.
You can read more about methods reference through here: https://usermaven.com/docs/integrations/reference/methods
- Enhanced the navigation for viewing all workspaces from the Dashboard.
- Resolved an issue with the HTTP event API when sending events through the server token.
- Added workspace name to the subject line of email reports.
- Improved web analytics to truncate long URLs instead of disrupting the user experience.
What's coming next?
- Journeys to visualize paths users take to complete certain actions on your website and in-app.
- Segment Integration
- First touch source, channel and referer option under Segments.
I hope you are loving all the new updates and are excited about the upcoming features.